Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hi Sam Project


Hey Everybody....I have a job for you all. Stop whining, it'll be fun.

I want to send Sam some pics of the family but thought it would be even more personal if they included a message with them.
So, get out your pens and paper (or glitter and glue guns) and get to work. The message should be simple......


....I love just the Hi/Hey Sam in these... but with a specific identifyable location (like say Mt. Shasta in the background...hint hint) or in a funny pose, or in a pool (hey Mike)....be creative.
You can either email them to me so I can print them up or do it yourself if you want to include them in a letter to Sam (I'll send you his address).


Thanks!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I already told Maureen this story, but when I was in boot camp, about the fourth week in, the drill instructor called me into his office and said, "I noticed you haven't received any mail. Are there problems at home?" I said, "No, sir. It's just that there are seven kids in my family and I doubt anyone even knows I'm missing."

Anyhow, we'll send Sam something.

Maureen said...

You need to tell Sam that story, he'll love it!