Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Me

I am going to try to write something!! We had a great time at Stephanie's. Lots of snow. Of course, I am not into "playing" in the snow. I stayed in and read. We had a nice Christmas and a great dinner. Mark, Michael and Daniel were home. David had to work, but Stephanie said he wouldn't have been able to get over the pass because of the snow.

I saw my eye doctor yesterday and everything is progressing nicely. He did say it probably would be another 3-4 months before my vision returns to normal.

I still have trouble with my right arm . I am going to have an MRI to see just what is wrong with it. I may just decide to live with it as I don't think I want surgery. Isn't this a pleasant posting.

I am still active in the women's guild at church. Went to dinner last Friday night at the Red Lobster with several of the gals from the guild. We celebrated a 50th birthday. I am not sure I would want to be that age again but maybe a little younger then I am now! My friend Lee received a gift certificate for Christmas so she is taking me to lunch at the Olive Garden. Can't beat that.

That's all folks! Mom

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Nice post Mom....thanks for letting everyone know what's going on. I got to meet moms Dr. and she is a very nice gal :)