Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh, For the Days of Summer!


One of the pleasures I was reacquainted with this summer is children and the absolute joy they have in a pool. Maya would be beside herself. Thank you Maya, Elias and Maggie for reminding me.



One of the joys, har har, of being a high school teacher is Homecoming. The gamut I'm running these days is from over-sugared Frosh that are experiencing Homecoming for the first time, acting like kids before Christmas; and seniors that are too cool and too involved in catty backstabbing fights with other seniors because this is their last Homecoming and it HAS to be Great.

Me? I'm getting the Baseball Car cleaned up to be in the Fall Festival parade on Saturday. Just another chance to embarrass some people so they can twist their noses into the air. Then I can spend a week with mi familia.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

That picture of you and Maya is one of my favorites :)